Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LA...Day 2

By Friday-Craig and I were pooped. Three weekends in a row of travel can do that to you.
We woke up and went to have breakfast. After a small cranky spat over what to order-we took off on a drive through the mountains. I didn't have my camera with me (I know-I'm sorry) but all the scenary was gorgeous.

We came back, hung out at the hot tub for a little while, then got ready for the Dress Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner. After going high into the gorgeous mountains, we finally got to the venue.
Again...Breathtaking!!!
After everyone got there-we started the Dress Rehearsal line ups.
Jill walked in with her Dad...
We walked through the service...
Everyone watched us...
The we practiced walking out!
I LOVE this picture of Jill & Kharune!! My awesome Husband took it!! Good job Babe!
Caryn and Akkad...
Meetha and Aaron...
And me with PC and Tiran. I got a backup guy in case the Klutzy Susan showed up in the rocky hill.
Off to see the Bridal Suite and then an excellent Mexican Dinner!!
I didn't take any pics at the Dinner, but it was awesome food. Jill had little boxes with chocolate in them for each guest. She also gave me a beautiful silver necklace for the wedding. I will be wearing that quite often!!
Craig and I went to Angie & Katy's hotel room for a little bit after the ceremony.
Why, what is it that Craig is looking at and Angie is taking pictures of?
That would be the end of a high speed chase!! A woman and man had been running from the cops for quite a while-then finally stopped about a mile from where we were. You can see the spotlight from the police helicopter. Sheesh!!! Such an LA thing.

Stay tuned for wedding pics!!!

No comments: