Thursday, July 9, 2009

LA Day 3...The Wedding...

Saturday was wedding day!!

Craig and I were woken up at 7:00 from a group in the group above us playing soccer. Seriously.
This is from the infamous balcony...
At noon I went to go be with the bride and bridesmaids!!
I got there and Jill the Bride was having lunch!!
Soon after-her HIGHLY talented hair and make-up person got to work on Jill's hair.
After hair comes the make-up!
Ta-Da!!! The happy Bride!!

I started to put on my make-up...

And Jill practiced her vows...
And then we were off!!
Jill ended up driving to her own wedding...
Where the weather was beautiful...
And the view was breathtaking.
Jill's wedding planner showed up...
She put her gorgeous gown on...
I snuck a pic with the Bride....

And away we went to the ceremony!!

Since I was a bridesmaid, I didn't take any pictures during the ceremony. But it was perfect.
Once they were married, there was a small Happy Hour for the guests. I grabbed my camera and took a picture of Angie & Katy...

Then had Angie take a pic of Craig and I!!

Ok-here's the nice one.

It was a beautiful wedding and I am very honored that I was a part of it.

Congratulations Jill & Kharune!!!

No comments: